1. Fees: Tuition fees are based on a 10 ½ month dance season (August through June) and may be paid in full or monthly. An auto-charge payment form must be signed and provided to the Academy upon registration. The payment plan avoids inconvenience and/or late fees to you. You may choose auto-debit or credit card charge. Tuition is due on the 1st day of each month. A $35 late fee will be applied to all accounts with an outstanding balance after the 10th of the month. All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to purchasing spring performance tickets and/or picking up costumes. The Spring Performance fee is equal to one month’s regular tuition (June) payment. All JDA Performance Company and Advanced students are required to purchase/sell a full-page advertisement for the Spring Performance Playbill prior to the release of spring performance tickets. Tuition, registration fees, costume payments, advertisement payments, and performance tickets are non-refundable. Tuition is not pro-rated for missed classes, closings, and/or holidays.
2. Absences & Late Pick-Up: Please report all absences to the Academy office at least one hour prior to class. Students are not permitted in dance studios prior to class. All students must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after class. This includes all rehearsals and performances. A late pick-up fee of $20 per 15 minutes will be added to the account balance.
3. Withdrawals: One-month notice from the first of the month is required to discontinue enrollment. All withdrawals must occur within the first 7 days of the month, otherwise, tuition charges will continue to be applied accordingly. A parent or guardian must complete and sign a withdrawal form provided by Jupiter Dance Academy to withdraw from any class and prevent future billing. Jupiter Dance Academy reserves the right to terminate enrollment for any student. A student may be expelled on the basis of their behavior and/or actions of their parents/guardians at the Academy’s discretion. Jupiter Dance Academy reserves the right to terminate enrollment for any student without notice.
4. Proper Attire: All students must be dressed for classes and rehearsals according to the Academy Dress Code - tights and the correct color & style leotard. Failure to wear required dancewear may result in students being asked to sit out of the class. Repeated failure to wear required class attire may result in termination of enrollment. All students must wear a cover-up when entering and/or exiting the building.
5. No food or drinks are permitted in any dance studio. Any student destroying or damaging studio property will be promptly dismissed. Students are not permitted to smoke or chew gum on Jupiter Dance Academy property.
6. Lockers: Lockers are available for rent. Students must provide a lock. The Academy is not responsible for student property.
7. Ballet Class: All students are required to enroll in a ballet class after one season with Jupiter Dance Academy - with the exception of Hip Hop only students. All pointe students are required to enroll and participate in a minimum of 2 additional ballet classes.
8. Proper language and good behavior are required at all times. A disruptive student will be asked to leave class and/or Academy and a parent/guardian will be notified.
9. I hereby give Jupiter Dance Academy and its photographers, their assigns, successors in interest, legal representatives, and heirs the irrevocable right to use any photographs taken for Jupiter Dance Academy of any of my children or family in all forms and in all media and in all manners, without any restriction as to changes or alterations. I agree that the photographer will hold all copyrights in these photographs.
10. Jupiter Dance Academy requests that each student enrolled with JDA consult with a physician with respect to any past or present illness or injury that may affect his/her participation in and ability to endure any exercise, dance, acrobatic, or any other program or class. I hereby waive the right to any legal action for any injury sustained on Jupiter Dance Academy property from any activity before, during, or after class time.
11. It is understood that any payment in any and all amounts paid to Jupiter Dance Academy constitutes agreement to the Jupiter Dance Academy Policies stated herein. I, the undersigned, have read and agree to the above-stated Jupiter Dance Academy Policies.